Lately, I have been soooo into homemade pizza. I love how fresh and flavorful it is. Also, it's super easy to make. By the time our oven is finished pre-heating, I've already finished prepping the pizza and I can just throw it in. I made this for the first time when I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner and they loved it so it's basically been a staple meal in our home ever since! Can't get enough!! Enjoy, xo.
What you'll need:
- crust: I prefer thin
- olive oil
- fresh mozzarella
- a couple tomatoes
- fresh basil
- basil seasoning
- preheat oven to 350
- spread a layer of olive oil over crust
- slice cheese in slices and cover crust
- slice tomatoes in thin slices and place desired amount over cheese
- cut basil and place desired amount on pizza
- cook for 8-9 minutes- I like mine a little crispy
- sprinkle salt and basil
- ENJOY THE ZA!