If you guys followed my blog last fall/winter, you know that I love to bust out the fur when temps drop. I looove this fur vest from GG Boutique. It goes so well with a bunch of different outfit combos and it's super affordable. I've already worn it over a flannel (here), a pink lace top, and a maroon sweater. I feel like it would be perfect to wear over a dress for Thanksgiving.
Anyways, so excited that it's Friday!! I'm going to St. Louis to visit my best friend this weekend. She moved there this past summer and I can't wait to see her. Also, with it being the beginning of the month, I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at what you can expect to be on the blog for November and December! I've never done this before but hey, why not?! I can't believe that this year is going to be over in two short months! So here's what you can expect to see on Lemon Blonde for the rest of the year:
Upcoming Blog Posts:
- Hair Curling Tutorial- This has been highly requested! I've finally filmed a curling tutorial with my shorter hair- just need to edit it and it will be on the blog soon!
- Skin Care- I've been really investing in my skin lately. I'll be doing some blog posts on my new favorite products that I've been trying and let you know how I like them!
- Christmas Decor Post- I loooove decorating for the Holidays and I can't wait to show you another Christmas decor post.
- Wine and Cheese Night- I'll be showing you everything you need for a perfect wine night with the ladies :)
- Gift Guides- With the holidays approaching, I'll be sharing multiple gift guides to help you with all the crazy shopping!
- Makeup favorites- I've added some new products to my makeup routine, so I'll be sharing what I've loveeeed and what I think is worth splurging on!
- Holiday Cocktails- Last year I did a holiday cocktail post and you all seemed to love it. I'll be doing a couple more for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Outfit Posts- Of course, I'll still be doing my usual outfit posts :)
WHAT ELSE?!?!- What do you all want to see?! Feel free to email me or leave a message in the comments.
Have an amazing weekend!