THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's excited?!!!?!?!? I am! Okay so gift shopping is sooo fun and definitely one of my favorite things to do around this time, but it can be a little stressful!! These are (in my opinion) fun, can't-go-wrong, kind of gifts! I have personally either given or been given these items as gifts (or maybe gifted them to myself lol) and they are all items that I love and the people I've gifted them to have loved!! I hope this helps and gives you some fun ideas! Happy shopping!
1. Grey Pom Pom Blanket- I have this blanket and love it! Pom poms are such a fun detail right now and this blanket is super soft.
2. Moscow Mule Copper Mug- Moscow Mule mugs can be sooo expensive! (Just bought one for my friend's bday and wish I knew about these!) these are not too pricey. I have a pair of them and they are great quality! To make this gift even more fun, include all the Moscow Mule ingredients in a gift bag with the mugs!
3. Grey H&M Socks- Everyone needs a new pair of socks, lets be real. I always give Cort a pair of socks for every birthday and Christmas because you can never have too many! haha. Last year I did a gift exchange with my college roomies and got some really cute socks from H&M!
4. OPI Lincoln Park after Dark & Don't Bossa Nova Me Around- These are my current two favorite nail colors. I've been using Lincoln Park for almost 6 years and have gone through so many bottles because I love this color! Don't Bossa Nova Me Around is a new color I recently got as a gift from my sista, and its gorg!
5. Fur Pom Keychain- I'm loving this trend right now! Perfect gift for a purse loving, fashion-forward friend!
6. Target Super Plush Robe- Cozy robes are to dieeee for! I got one for Christmas last year and I literally wear it like every morning in the winter. Also got one of my besties this robe for Christmas last year from Target (but it had snow leopard print- so cute!) and she loved it!
7. Anthropologie Bowls- worlds best bowls!!! I started using these freshman year of college and keep buying more! Perfect for your oatmeal loving, ice cream addict friends! (AKA my sisters-in-law which I got these for last year and they loved) They come in lots of fun colors and last forever!
8. H&M Pajamas- Obsessed with cute pajamas!! I got my college roommate PJ's for Christmas last year and it was funny how much she loved them-happy dances all around.
9. Anthology Candles- these candles are HEAVEN. Literally so amazing. My favorite scents are Three Broomsticks (literally AMAZING. Cort and I are obsessed and light this every night) perfect for your Harry Potter loving friends :), Hansel and Gretel's House, and Spoonful of Sugar! Your home will smell incredible.
10. Gold Makeup Bag- make up bags get so gross over time! Help a sista out and upgrade her.
11. H&M Slippers- Super cozy and cute!
12. Brown Fur Blanket- For your fur obsessed friends. Fur blankets are the bomb.
13. Faux Fur Earmuffs- Again, love fur. These are so fun. I wanted to buy a pair so badly last year and I didn't (ragrets) This is my year tho!
14. EOS Lip Balm- I can't get enough of these little eggs :) Available at Target or any grocery store! (but they're usually in the medicine/health aisle.. not cosmetics! Hopefully that saves you 10 minutes of rummaging through the makeup aisle like "WHERE ARE MY EGGS".. haha speaking from experience)
15. Gold Monogram Mug- Again, Anthro for the win! Got these for my sisters-in-law for xmas last year (along with the Anthro bowls) Such a cute gift! **DON'T microwave these mugs. They will literally explode haha
16. Sugar Paper Planners (also sold at Target)- I have this gold planner and LOVE it. I get a lot of compliments on it because the gold is so fun! My sister-in-law gave this to me for Christmas last year and it was such a perfect gift!