Photos by Lisa Ann Photography
Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. On Friday night, I went to a fiesta party/shower for my friend who is getting married in September. Myself and the other bridesmaids threw it and it was so fun! On Saturday, I went to cheer my sister on in a triathlon and then got poured on, but it was worth it. I went to one of my favorite brunch places (Milktooth) with one of my friends/old coworker who is also getting married in September! Saturday night, we had a fun date night at Duckpin Bowling with rooftop drinks after... it was a busy but really fun weekend!
Today I'm sharing an outfit that I've (embarrassingly) had on repeat. I got this dress in Chicago and it was such a steal. I've been wearing it so much because it's super comfy and easy but still looks put together. I bought a size up because it runs on the shorter side. I paired it with a choker and some cute layered necklaces, black booties, and a fedora. I've also worn this dress with sneakers and a jean jacket for a more casual look. I've linked everything below.!! ALSO! Have you guys heard of Honey? I heard about it on Facebook and I'm obsessed. So if you're anything like me, before I make an online purchase, I do a quick google search for any coupons (free shipping, save 10%, etc...). Honey takes away that hassle and automatically applies the best coupons online to your order. You just install an addon to your browser and whenever you're looking at your shopping cart, it will scan the web for any coupons that will apply to your cart and save you money!! I've used it multiple times and I've gotten free shipping and eve 20% off at one store. Okay, rant over, but it was too good to not share!
And because it's Monday..... here are 20 things you may or may not know about me!
- I've never been out of the country
- I was born with black hair until it all fell out and grew back blonde
- I HATE large flocks of birds
- My brother and I have the same birthday
- I graduated from Indiana University with a degree in Marketing and a minor in Apparel Merchandising
- I've had 10 different jobs all before graduating college .. and I've never been fired (burger restaurant, ice cream shoppe, hair salon, golf course, another hair salon, lawyers office, window company, Anthropologie, department store headquarters, research center)
- Cort and I have known each other since 6th grade, but didn't start dating till freshman year of college.
- I love chocolate but don't like chocolate ice cream
- I want to live in California at some point
- I used to have a Chihuahua named Chuckie (creepy right?)
- I work full time at an email marketing company and I love my job
- I used to be a cheerleader in college
- I am legally blind without glasses (cue Legally Blonde joke)
- I was in choir for one year in high school and regret not sticking with it (even though I'm not that great of a singer)
- I love public speaking
- I am extremely competitive
- I have scars on my face from chicken pox that I'm sometimes insecure about and then sometimes forget they're even there
- I got second place in a spelling bee and the word that made me lose was "shimmy" (I spelled it "shimmey".. still haunts me)
- I drink my coffee black, unless I am getting a fun drink from a coffee shop
- I know every word to Snoop Dogg's Drop It Like It's Hot
That's all people!